frame

Hallo, Selamat Datang!

Ingin jadi bagian dari komunitas ini? Ayo bergabung bersama +140 orang lainnya disini.

Masuk Mendaftar

Halo, Tuan!

Tampaknya anda baru di sini. Bila anda ingin ikut terlibat, klik salah satu tombol berikut!

Selamat datang di Bertravel Forum! Bertravel Forum adalah komunitas diskusi online, situs berbagi informasi teknologi, viral, ekonomi, bisnis, sains, gaming, lifestyle, kesehatan, traveling, otomotif, opini, dan inspirasi. Bagikan informasi dan artikel menarik yang kamu miliki disini. Mendaftar klik Register dan Masuk klik Sign in. Jangan lupa cek email kamu untuk konfirmasi. Jika tidak ditemukan, cek email di folder Spam.

Blue flashing health light

HI,

I brought my HP mediasmart server with me from the UK to the PhilippinesMy server does not boot. The health light (the third one from the left) flashes aqua and the disc light bars above do not come on at all. Pressing the power button on the back does not shut the server down, I have to force shutdown. However, I can reach the shared folders on the dics via my laptop wirelessly.I could not access the server via the WHS icon and tried to reload it but that erased the existing version and the new one will not load as when it gets to the page about backups it says backup is not working and try again. If one cancells it deletes the new version.So I have the server and WHS unconnectable. I have read the advise on server recovery but the server did not come with a recovery disc, indeed no discs, and although I have emailed the UK supplier, so far I have not had a response. HP do not provide a downloadable recover disc service. I am unsure after using the recovery disc whether I also need the software instalation disc.
Is there anyway of finding a recovery disc and any other needs?My worry is of course that I am unable to use my squeezebox and access my music.
Any assistance gratefully received.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.mediasmartserver.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10854
Motion graphics video animation studio

Thanks!
Masuk atau Mendaftar untuk berkomentar.